Originally founded in 2014 as ZonBlast, SixLeaf is the leading marketing platform for Brand Owners on Amazon. We offer a suite of launch and re-launch solutions, and a growing suite of ancillary tools that are helping third party sellers launch, grow, scale, and exit physical product brands on Amazon.
With the experience of being central to over 15,000 Brands' successful launches in 7 years, SixLeaf is the cornerstone of fast-growing Brands. Since our founding in 2014, our team has had a hand in dozens of 8 figure exits, and have been a part of 9 figures of retail-value products sold on Amazon. By helping Brands grow, we're helping our clients and their families achieve their dreams, and we're helping to make Amazon a better, more relevant place for consumers to buy on Amazon. Each member of the SixLeaf team shares in the joy and responsibility of making e-commerce better for consumers and Brand Owners alike.
We're growing and looking to add a UX Designer as a core component of our Product team.
Our Product Team is small but growing and works directly with stakeholders and engineers alike. We work to ensure that our ideas our clearly communicated through our platform to help serve our Clients. As a central team member you'll plug into a full remote, but close-knit team that is full of experts at what we and our clients do. As UX Designer, you'll have a direct hand in shaping SixLeaf's - and our industry's - future. You'll also be at the start of what will be our most aggressive growth phase since inception 7 years ago.
As a UX Designer on Product sprints you'll:
- partner with stakeholders and engineers to deliver top tier upgrades, features, and tools to the platform and our users.
- collaborate across the entire organization to ensure Brand guides are kept, standards are exceeded, and high quality product is produced.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in existing product that help improve business and use metrics.
- Help solve complex problems that both we and are clients face, in beautiful, elegate ways that sets new standards in our industry.
- Analyze user experience within our platform.
- Produce wireframes and mockups that coalesce features, tools and upgrades into usable, testable prototypes, prior to entering sprints
- Advocate for the customer, focusing on aligning product with customer problems.
You're a self-starter and team player who embraces challenges and has a track record of overcoming roadblocks and issues. We're looking for a leader who can act as a multiplier who helps make others around them better and who has the potential - if not already has - led a small team of designers. We're looking for a true user-centered designer who strives to solve user problems daily.
You're a visionary and can see one, two...four steps ahead and helps to mold new tools and features into a clear target that the entire team can hit. You're able to articulate your ideas clearly in ways that inspire all aspects of the organization. You have impeccable attention to detail.
You're not new at this. You've worked in similar environments previously. You understand the nature of agile development and interative improvements. You hold yourself, and others, to high standards.
You're experienced with prototyping tools such as Figma, XD, and others.
You're self-driven, have experience working remotely and embrace collaborative work sessions to help drive progress.
**What You Bring to the Team**
* 4+ years of relevant work experience in web/mobile UX design, Interaction design, visual design, etc
* Mastery of common prototyping and graphic design tools
* Superior English skillers - both written and verbal
* Outstanding communication skills involving identification of complex problems, analysis of resolutions, and presentation of same to stakeholders and other team members.
* Highly self-motivated
**Nice To Haves**
* Visual design expertise as demonstrated through portfolio and mockups
* Proven track record of influencing user-centric design, from peers to leadership and stakeholders
* Ability to drive the design review cycle and have a bias for action in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
**Sound Like You?**
To apply, submit your resume, your linkedin profile, and cover letter explaining why you're the team player we're in need of. While we won't be able to apply to every applicant, if we feel like you're a potential fit, we'll be in touch within 7 business days. SixLeaf is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, etc. No agency resumes please.