Who We Are:
SixLeaf is THE leading marketing platform for third party sellers on Amazon.com as well as a variety of other marketplaces. We offer a suite of complete software solutions for brands, both big and small, selling online. These solutions significantly improve marketplace performance and profit for our clients.
Our mission is to help as many brands as possible scale to the point where they are household names. And our goal is to be the very best at it. By helping quality brands grow, not only can we assist our clients to achieve their dreams, but we make the market a better place for consumers. Each member of our team shares in the joy and responsibility of making the ecommerce world a better place.
What We Are Looking For:
SixLeaf is actively searching for a highly skilled Product Photographer with knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and advertising. You will be responsible for shooting and editing compelling photography that not only catches the eye of the viewer, but drives clicks and conversions!
This position requires the combination of a couple of different photography skills. Not only will you be doing the stunning “catalog” shots that will rival those found in high-end retail catalogs, but you will also be doing lifestyle shots and working with models and props. The end result being that a compelling story is told about the product, even if it is a seemingly mundane retail item.
Why Work With Us?
We are a startup, so the job can be demanding at times. We operate in a competitive and fast moving industry, but there’s lots of excitement surrounding it, and there are tons of things to learn. Other benefits include:
- Learn Something New: It is very unlikely you’ve ever worked on a project quite like this. You’ll be exposed to a fascinating and challenging new world where you will be learning about an incredibly exciting industry that is still in its infancy.
- Make More Money: To put it bluntly; we are generous. As a startup, we don’t quite have each benchmark that determines bonus structures and pay increases set in stone yet, but we have consistently been extremely giving. We’ve given a bonus each year for the “Christmas” season. We’ve given raises after each 90-day probationary period. We also regularly increase pay based on exemplary performance.
- Expand Your Skillset: You’ll be exposed to people from around the world who each bring a unique set of skills to the table. You’ll also be learning the intricacies of a relatively new industry to the SAAS space, which will require expansion on current knowledge. Overall, you will walk away from this job a more capable and productive individual.
As a photographer, you will be tasked with providing deliverable services for our clients for content and marketing purposes. Your work will directly impact the success of SixLeaf as well as the success of our clients and their businesses. Your photos must be compliant with Amazon’s style restrictions and shot with the intent to inspire user trust, drive clicks, and generate conversions and sales for our clients. Our aim is to not just make our client’s images “better,” but to deliver the BEST possible images they can have for their listing. You will constantly be researching, experimenting, and testing new methods and styles in an effort to generate greater levels of conversions. Additionally, as we scale as a company, it will be critical for you to assist with improving our workflow efficiency without sacrificing quality.
Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
In-depth knowledge of studio and location lighting
Prior knowledge and execution of photography processes
- Experience working with models of all ages
- Good eye for design
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Shooting and editing product photography that measurably improves the sales of some of the top brands on Amazon
- Research, experiment, and test new ways of shooting in order to optimize quality and stay ahead of the competition in the industry
- Develop and iterate best practices and methodologies that set the standard for product listings across Amazon
- Add insights into SixLeaf marketing strategies
- Collaborate with the team to discover ways to improve workflow and team practices
- Contribute to other creative and photography-related assignments as needed