Who We Are:
SixLeaf is THE leading marketing platform for third party sellers on Amazon.com as well as a variety of other marketplaces. We offer a suite of complete software solutions for brands, both big and small, selling online. These solutions significantly improve marketplace performance and profit for our clients.
Our mission is to help as many brands as possible scale to the point where they are household names. And our goal is to be the very best at it. By helping quality brands grow, not only can we assist our clients to achieve their dreams, but we make the market a better place for consumers. Each member of our team shares in the joy and responsibility of making the ecommerce world a better place.
What We Are Looking For:
We need someone willing to dedicated themselves to a simple philosophy; MMFI (make me feel important). Every customer should be made to feel important because they absolutely are. Our new support specialist should feel that way and do everything they can to convey that.
If you are passionate about providing excellent service, love working with people and want to be a part of a growing team, this may be the position for you.
Why Work With Us?
We are a startup, so the job can be demanding at times. We operate in a competitive and fast moving industry, but there’s lots of excitement surrounding it, and there are tons of things to learn. Other benefits include:
- Learn Something New: It is very unlikely you’ve ever worked on a project quite like this. You’ll be exposed to a fascinating and challenging new world where you will be learning about an incredibly exciting industry that is still in its infancy.
- Make More Money: To put it bluntly; we are generous. As a startup, we don’t quite have each benchmark that determines bonus structures and pay increases set in stone yet, but we have consistently been extremely giving. We’ve given a bonus each year for the “Christmas” season. We’ve given raises after each 90-day probationary period. We also regularly increase pay based on exemplary performance.
- Expand Your Skillset: You’ll be exposed to people from around the world who each bring a unique set of skills to the table. You’ll also be learning the intricacies of a relatively new industry to the SAAS space, which will require expansion on current knowledge. Overall, you will walk away from this job a more capable and productive individual.
The Customer Support team is primarily responsible for on-boarding, educating, and supporting our customers on a global level. We start work the moment a customer decides they want to use any of the products within the SixLeaf suite, sticking with them every step of the way to ensure they get the most value from our products. Support Specialists are responsible for working directly with customers to help them get started and grow in using SixLeaf, answer product questions, track user feedback, report and escalate issues to engineers, and act as the bridge between our customers and our product design and development teams.
·A genuine enjoyment of technology
·An understanding of internet culture
·Previous experience in a troubleshooting environment
·Great problem solving abilities
·The ability to rapidly switch gears while retaining focus on the bigger picture
·Passion for talking to customers all day, every day
·Excellent communication and writing skills
·The ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language [English]
·Ambition, eagerness and the will to learn and improve upon your own skills
·1+ years in workforce
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with our customers.
- Respond to and resolve customer support tickets
- Own customer communications and issues from initial contact until resolution
- Become an encyclopedia of knowledge about how our product works and what it is capable of
- Be the one responsible to ensure that all customers have a great experience with our products - a crucial part of the role is ensuring we make the products easy to use, reliable, and bug-free
- Work directly with product teams to identify current issues and, synthesizing the diverse feedback you hear from our customers, offer informed opinions on potential solutions