Who We Are:
SixLeaf is THE leading marketing platform for third party sellers on Amazon.com as well as a variety of other marketplaces. We offer a suite of complete software solutions for brands, both big and small, selling online. These solutions significantly improve marketplace performance and profit for our clients.
Our mission is to help as many brands as possible scale to the point where they are household names. And our goal is to be the very best at it. By helping quality brands grow, not only can we assist our clients to achieve their dreams, but we make the market a better place for consumers. Each member of our team shares in the joy and responsibility of making the ecommerce world a better place.
What We Are Looking For:
Do you love to write? Do you love to experiment? Do you love FACTS?
SixLeaf is looking for someone who is passionate about these things. Someone who, with the fervor of an investigative reporter, wants to get to the inner workings of a thing. Someone who doesn’t care for hype and is mostly concerned about the truth.
If you have a passion for research and technical writing, this may be the perfect position for you.
Why Work With Us?
We are a startup, so the job can be demanding at times. We operate in a competitive and fast moving industry, but there’s lots of excitement surrounding it, and there are tons of things to learn. Other benefits include:
- Learn Something New: It is very unlikely you’ve ever worked on a project quite like this. You’ll be exposed to a fascinating and challenging new world where you will be learning about an incredibly exciting industry that is still in its infancy.
- Make More Money: To put it bluntly; we are generous. As a startup, we don’t quite have each benchmark that determines bonus structures and pay increases set in stone yet, but we have consistently been extremely giving. We’ve given a bonus each year for the “Christmas” season. We’ve given raises after each 90-day probationary period. We also regularly increase pay based on exemplary performance.
- Expand Your Skillset: You’ll be exposed to people from around the world who each bring a unique set of skills to the table. You’ll also be learning the intricacies of a relatively new industry to the SAAS space, which will require expansion on current knowledge. Overall, you will walk away from this job a more capable and productive individual.
SixLeaf is looking to hire a Content Marketing Specialist to join our fast growth startup! We want someone with experience growing blogs to 100,000+ monthly organic visitors. We need a self-starter, who knows exactly how to accomplish this goal. You will work tightly with the growth team, but will be in charge of our full content strategy. We believe deeply in the value of create great content and investing in organic growth for the long term, and we need someone to help guide us to the promised land of organic traffic.
- 2+ years proven experience growing organic traffic through content
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Can write posts about digital marketing and conversion rate optimization
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict/research audience preferences
- Knowledge of link building and SEO best practices
- Known for exceeding performance goals
- Excited by the fast pace of a startup and you thrive in variety
- Attentive to details and take pride in thoughtful work
- An organized and excellent project manager who passionately gets things done
- Always asking "what if?" and then an ability to use your resources to find the answers
- Familiarity with Wordpress
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Your objective is to grow our organic visitors primarily through our blog, but also through other content strategies.
- Grow organic traffic 10%+ month over month
- Write regular epic blog posts about conversion rate optimization, online marketing, Amazon FBA, and our company story
- Do research. LOTS of research to determine the facts in a rumor-laden industry
- Experiment and test theories, or work with team members and clients to help run those experiments
- Build backlinks to our blog in a repeatable and scalable way
- Work with the growth team to integrate our organic strategy into our full growth strategy
- Build strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies and vendors